Many people know the benefits of exercise, but the risk of lack of exercise often does not attract enough attention. Lack of exercise is more harmful to health than smoking, diabetes, and heart disease.
The harm of long -term non -exercise
1. Moosure. The most obvious change of the body is obese. Frequent exercise can help promote the body's metabolism. If you can't move in life for a long time, fat cells may continue to split and grow, which will not only make people obese, but also make the skin relax and lose elasticity.
2. Hands and feet are not flexible. It is easy to lose calcium in the body for a long time. Over time, the hands and feet will gradually rigid, become uncomfortable, affect the action, and may increase the incidence of orthopedic diseases such as osteoporosis and osteopologically hyperplasia.
3. Toxins accumulate. Exercise helps to sweat the human body, so that the body toxin is more effective to discharge the body. If it does not exercise for a long time, the body is likely to accumulate toxins, and it is easy to cause problems such as constipation, bad breath, and dark complexion.
4, insomnia memory is not good. Lack of exercise, the pressure that usually accumulates is not released well. You may have negative anxiety and depression, causing insomnia, and low -quality sleep will directly affect your memory!
5. Cardiopulmonary function decreases. Exercise is a good prescription for us to prevent and treat illnesses. If you do n’t exercise for a long time, your limbs will gradually decrease, and the cardiopulmonary function will gradually deteriorate. Therefore, simple actions such as climbing and housework can easily make you breathless.
6. Poor digestion. Sitting, non -exercise, and unhealthy diet will cause your digestive system to weaken, and gastrointestinal movement will be insufficient, and the problem of constipation will follow. Long -term do not move to slow gastrointestinal motility, which will affect digestive function, and it is easy to cause digestive system problems such as indigestion, loss of appetite, abdominal distension, diarrhea, and constipation.
7. Lazy exercise may reduce intelligence. Exercise is also an important aspect of determining IQ. Although exercise cannot absolutely ensure IQ, it can improve brain function. Multi -exercise is beneficial to maintaining the normal function of the brain, improving the efficiency of the brain, and a great impact on human intellectual development. Human intelligence levels can be divided into two categories: solid -state intelligence and flowing intelligence. Solid -state intelligence is determined by the knowledge and experience that we usually accumulate. Migrant intelligence means that we do not rely on experience and solve problems flexibly and quickly. This fluid intelligence will decline significantly.
8. Long -term unwillingness will cause muscle soreness, neck stiffness, and headache and dizziness.
9. Make people's blood vessel blood capacity decrease, decreased heart function, increase the heart disease of the middle -aged and elderly people, and occur in advance in the middle and elderly people.
10. Insufficient blood supply to the brain will lead to reduced brain oxygen supply and nutrients, increase human body fatigue, insomnia, memory loss, and increase the possibility of elderly dementia. In short, the impact of long -term non -exercise on people's lives is very great, which will not only cause physical problems, but also cause psychological problems. So it is recommended that you exercise often, life lies in exercise!
The risk of insufficient exercise exceeds smoke, diabetes, and heart disease. Scientists call on the public to persist in exercising, because the benefits of exercise can even offset the impact of bad living habits. In addition, research also reminds that the benefits of sports are not divided into men and women, involving all ages, and the sports can benefit.
Tip: The content of this article is for reference only, please refer to the consultation results of regular hospitals!