cotton duck fabric,cotton duck canvas,cotton duck canvas fabric,cotton duck tent canvas,waterproof duck canvas,cotton canvas 6oz
260gsm / 7.6oz
reactive dyed finished
lead time:25days after get deposit
ONE SOURCE,INFINITE RESOURCE
READY TO SERVE YOUR FABRICS REQUIREMENT
Q: Who Are You?
A: Huzhou Blue Ocean Textile Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer and exporter of textiles. Huzhou city is an very important textile city in China, same as Keqiao(Shaoxing) Market and ZhongDa(Guangzhou) Market. We have been in textile filed for 15years and mainly doing cotton and woven fabrics for your request.
Q: What Can You Offer?
A: We can do all type of cotton/woven fabrics,
Like as Corduroy, Twill, Poplin, Satin, Canvas, Jacquard, Dobby, Swiss Dot Fabric, T/C Pocketing, Cotton Greige etc.
Also can make all kinds of functional after finished on the cotton fabrics, such as printing, bond, embroidery, waterproof, inflaming retarding, coating, etc.
Q: What\’s More Details?
A: (1) Composition: 100%cotton; 98%otton/2%spandex; 98%spandex/2%lycra;
(2) Weight: 50gsm ~ 350gsm
(3) Width: 43/44"Or 57/8"
(4) Style: solid dyed; printing; coating; embossed; telfon; wrinkle free; embroidery; gilding
(5) Price: Competitive And Negotiation
(6) Sampling: Free & Enquire Me
(7) Package: Inner Poly Bag & Outer Woven Bag
(8) Min Quantity: 1000meters per pattern (If lower than this MOQ, add us$80 each color)
(9) Usage: apparel and home-textile; bag and tent
(10) Small Quantity Order: Allowed
(11) Production Capacity: 80,000 Meters Per Day
(12) Quality Control: Your QC Third Party(SGS Or ITS Or BV) Our Lab
(13) Basic Fabric Test:
Color Fastness To Crocking: Dry 3~4; Wet 2~3
Color Fastness To Washing: Shade Change 3~4; Staining 2~3
Color Fastness To Light: Xenon 10 AFU Color Change 2~3; Xenon 20 AFU Color Change 1~2
Fabric Weight: ±3%
Tensile Strength: Fabrics<85gsm 25LBS; 85~145gsm 35LBS; 145~250gsm 40LBS; Fabrics>250gsm 50LBS
Tearing Strength: Fabrics<85gsm 1.0LBS; 85~145gsm 1.5LBS; 145~250gsm 2.0LBS; Fabrics>250gsm 2.2LBS
Pilling Resistance: Class 3 @ 30mins
Seam Strength: Fabrics<150gsm 15LBS; Fabrics>150gsm 20LBS
Seam Slippage: 25LBS/Min
Q: How Can You Guarantee Your Fabric Quality?
A: The following 4 rules contain the key of quality guarantee,
1> Raw Material – Combed yarn : We are use combed yarn in any count from 16s to 120s both single and double.
Way Of Weaving – Air-jet Loom : We can weave you quality as per specifications promised and part of item weaved by shuttle loom since for different requirements.
Way Of Dyeing – Continues Dyeing : We are dyeing all order in continues dyeing in order to keep the fabric in good colorfastness and looking after dyeing. Never accept any cheap dyeing.,
We controlled 3 aspect above well, then, there is no problem after finishing.
2> QC Team : We have a QC team with more than 10 professional and technical personnel. To ensure the ready-made goods checked by random.
3> Production Line Test : We inspection the fabrics during processing, Like as bleaching process, dyeing process, mercerizing process and so on.
4> Finished Products Inspection: Quality final inspections before products are packed and loaded, fully complying with our customers\’ requirement.
Q: Can You Meets ITS or SGS or BV Test?
A: Enclosed copy of test report for your check
Q: What Is Your Terms Of Payment & Lead Time?
A: L/C – Irrevocable L/C at sight or 30/90/120Days L/C
T/T – 30% deposit when place order, remaining 70% before shipment
15 days for regular order after all the details are completely approved
45~60 days for custom-made order
Q: Who Is Your Buyer?
A: Our Fabrics For End Buyer: Wal-Mart / JC Penny / Jones Jeans Wear / Chicos In USA; CIA Hering In Brazil; Carefour / Auchan In France; ZARA In Spain; ALDI /LIDL / C&A In Germany; TEMA In Turkey; Euro Centra / Swan Garment / Fahami Group / Orient Group / Centex / Tag In Bangladesh……We Ship Fabrics To Thailand, Vietname, Korea, Iran, South Africa, Denmark, Russia, India Also.
Q: Why Should I Choose You?
A: We own the factory and production line, we can provide all categories of cotton fabrics, woven fabrics. From BASIC to STYLISH as per your requirements.
We are a professional fabrics manufacturer with 15 years experiences, ship fabrics to more than 30 countries.
Our focus is on quality rather than quantity. We are committed to produce at the highest fabrics brand and never compromised quality.
Q: How To Get In Contact With You?
A: You can leave a message to me by alibaba.com, I will reply to you within 24hours
You can catch me over my number: +86-572-2757665 or my mobile +86-13757242064
Contact Person: Jason Wang
Waiting for your calling.
CONTACT PERSON: JASON WANG