|Manufacturer||Photo Paper Direct|
|Item Weight||2.14 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.27 x 1.57 x 11.69 inches|
|Item model number||PPD-49-ENV-50|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Form Size||A4 equivalant to 8.5×11\”|
|Number of Items||50|
|Size||8.5×11\” scored in the middle|
|Sheet Size||8.5-x-11-inch Inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PPD-49-ENV-50|
Discover PPD Greeting Card Paper for Inkjet
Make Your Own Custom Greetings Cards, Thank You Notes, Birthday Or Holiday Cards, Personalized With Your Own Creative Touches.
With the PPD Inkjet Photo Greeting Cards you can produce professional looking greetings cards, thank you notes, invitations, announcements for any occasion, with your own personal creative touches, right from the comfort of your own home. Our specially formulated pre-scored Greeting Cards are highly recommended for design and print work. Due to the pre-scored feature, they will easily fold in half. Create your own personalized cards, notes or invitations, the only limitation is your imagination.
Why the PPD Inkjet Cardstock / Greeting Card
Use family photographs and images for birthday or wedding invitations, thank you cards, Christmas cards, RSVP and any other ideas without having to go to a professional printer or buy an expensive ready-made card. These are specially designed to feel respectable when held as well ensure that your printer whether new or old can feed the paper with ease.
Compatible with all inkjet printers using any standard inkjet ink. Whether your printer is new or old, our greeting cards are designed to feed with ease.
- Custom greetings cards, thank you notes, birthday or holiday cards
- Birthday or wedding invitations, Christmas cards or RSVP
- Any other card where high resolution image is required
- Superior coating giving the best colour gamut and sub tone reproduction
- Instant Dry: can be handled straight off the printer, no more smearing
- Pre-scored / perforated so easily fold in half after printing
- Blank (no watermark or logo on either side)
VideosPage 1 of 1Start OverPage 1 of 1Previous page