|Item Weight||1.4 pounds|
|Item model number||SP100|
|Number of Items||100|
|Size||8.5\” x 11\”|
|Sheet Size||8.5-x-11-inch Inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||7101 085 011 00|
MOOSHU Multipurpose Sublimation Paper is a medium-weight, 120 gsm, water-based sublimation transfer paper with high ink transferability. The proprietary microporous ink-receptive coating is applied to a low-cockle, lay-flat base producing fast dry, full-color graphics ideal for transferring onto a wide range of flexible fabric and rigid sublimation receiver substrates for applications such as T-shirt, mugs, pillow, phone cases, bags, promotional items, banners, skis and snowboards.
Make Sure You Have ALL the Following Before Getting Started:
- Sublimation paper
- Sublimation ink . ( No Regular Ink )
- Inkjet printer (Piezoelectric printhead needed)
- Heat press machine. ( No iron )
- Light colored or white polyester fabrics and polyester coated items
SIMPLE PROCESS TO MAKE YOUR OWN GIFT!
– Choose “Mirror Printing” Setting.
– Only inkjet printer and sublimation ink.
– T-shirt suggest Cotton < 30%
– Hard object must be coated first
Choose the temperature time and pressure setting. (see the “Suggested Transfer Instruction” below)
Enjoy your DIY!
- Mirror print setting on either designing or printing steps.
- Sublimation transfer only works with sublimation ink.
- Any colored fabric will impact sublimation transfer image final performance.
- Suggest using a heat press machine rather than household iron.
- Avoid espouse sublimation paper under highly humidity, high temperature and sunlight.
- Sublimation ink shows weak colorful performance on sublimation paper, but the final sublimation transferred result will impress you.
- Uneven heating, Excessive pressure and Overheating are the main reasons to cause sublimation transfer failure, trials and errors are key factors of sublimation transfer success.
- No ICC setting, Paper: high quality plain paper. Quality: high quality. Then click on the \”more options\” tab. Select CUSTOM for color correction then click ADVANCED and choose ADOBE RGB for color management. 2.2 Gamma.
Customer Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1: Can this paper be used on dark shirts?
A: We suggest only used on light fabric.
Q2: Can I use a household iron?
A: No, we suggest using a heat press machine.
Q3: Can this paper be used on cotton-polyester blend?
A: Yes, but the fabric needs to be of lower 30% cotton content.
Q4: Can I use this with an inkjet printer?
A: Yes, but you have to use sublimation ink.
Q5: Can I use this on hard objects?
A: Yes, but the hard objects must be coated first.
VideosPage 1 of 1Start OverPage 1 of 1Previous page