|Item Weight||1.65 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||17.4 x 11.97 x 0.71 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||25|
|Brightness Rating||98 Lumen|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PPD075-25|
Discover The Highly Prestigious PPD Watercolor Matte Paper For Inkjet
Print Your Photos and Artwork On Exceptional Quality Watercolor Matte Paper
Manufactured by the highly respected Hahnemuhle, our Inkjet Watercolor 240gsm Matte Paper is a natural white, 100% a-cellulose paper with the rough, textured surface of a traditional watercolor paper. Its premium matte inkjet coating meets the industry\’s highest standards for density, color gamut, color graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper. Watercolor matte paper, cotton and alpha cellulose blend, textured acid free art paper for extended longevity archival prints of art reproduction and photographs with a rigid feel.
Compatible with all inkjet printers using any standard inkjet ink, as well as pigment inks.
Common applications include photographic and fine art reproduction, digital art, black & white and color photography, limited edition prints, presentation prints for display purposes and exhibitions, and treasured photo albums. Also ideal for high end greeting cards as reverse (non-coated) side can accept text and handwriting.
- High resolution Acid Free, fully archival paper print quality, ideal for graphic prints
- Can be used for photographic images when matte effect is preferred
- Widely used for presentations, catalogues, business reports, school work etc
- Fingerprint marks are virtually non-existent thanks to the lack of sheen
- This paper is Archival! Ideal for any commercial, retail or displayed prints
- Wide color gamut allow true color reproduction, even the smallest details will pop!
- No watermarks or logos on either side of the paper
- Water resistant
- Exceptional quality art texture – real, textured watercolour giclee paper
- Matte Finish